Pipeline gas self closing valve
Instruction manual for pipeline gas self-closing valve
The pipeline gas self-closing valve produced by our company is a safety emergency shutdown device for gas pipelines. In the process of gas use, it can automatically close the gas pipeline in case of explosion, overhaul, gas outage, resupply, accidental gas outage, low air pressure, high air pressure, pressure rise caused by failure of the pressure regulating box, etc. This product has Good sealing performance, no power consumption, high sensitivity, reliable operation, small size, easy to use, etc. Valve opening must be manually intervened and manually opened to meet safety management specifications and meet the characteristics of accident handling.
Appearance size and model :
Second, the main technical parameters:
1. Applicable gas: natural gas; petroleum liquefied gas; artificial gas and other non-corrosive gases
2. Valve closing method: automatic
3. Valve opening method: manual opening
4. Installation position: in front of the gas burning appliance (gas range)
5. Connection method: G1 / 2 ″ thread for inlet, 9.5 hose connector or 1/2 thread for outlet
6. Cut-off time: <3S
7. Path: DN15
8. The rated flow: 0.6m . 3 / H , 0.9m . 3 / H DETAILED nameplate
9. Rated inlet pressure: 2.0KPa
10. Maximum inlet pressure: cannot exceed 40KPa
11. Automatic shutdown pressure under pressure: 0.8 ± 0.2KPa
12. Over-pressure automatic closing pressure: 8 ± 2 KPa
13. The flow rate passing through off automatically: 0.9m . 3 / H , 1.2 m . 3 / H DETAILED nameplate
14. Hose The fall protection: hose 2 disengage the meters, 2S turn off automatically
15. Overpressure start: After the valve is closed, the inlet pressure ≧ 6KPa must not start on its own.
16. Working environment temperature: -1 0 ° C - 4 0 ° C
17. Implementation standard: CJ / T 447-2014
18. Body material: aluminum alloy
19. Sealing material: Ding Qing rubber.
The self-closing valve drives the small diaphragm by the permanent magnet to attract magnetic components to achieve the purpose of sealing. When the valve is manually opened, the diaphragm moves the magnet under the action of air pressure to cooperate with the transmission component to open the valve to achieve a balanced state. When the inlet pressure exceeds the set value, the diaphragm drives the magnetic element away from the magnet, the magnet returns to its original state, and the valve achieves the purpose of closing.
Fourth, the operating instructions:
1. Opening method under normal pressure:
Close the cooker or the self-closing valve at the rear end of the ball valve, manually pull up the handle for 3-5 seconds, and the valve will automatically remain open after being released.
2. Overpressure emergency treatment plan:
When the red handle of the valve is disengaged from the yellow handle, the valve is in an overpressure state at this time. The rear-end ball valve should be closed immediately to contact the gas company to handle the fault. After the fault is removed, open the ball valve to restore the valve to the closed position, and then open it according to the operation in Article 1 . valve.
3. Undervoltage treatment plan:
When the self-closing valve is in the closed position automatically, please check whether the hose between the valve and the cooker is detached or burst. If there is no such phenomenon, check whether the air inlet pressure is lower than the normal working pressure, and open the valve after venting the fault and normal ventilation.
4. Man-made abnormal valve closing:
If the valve appears to be closed by knocking or pushing the handle during the work, please check the gas pipeline and the valve for damage. After removing the hidden danger, you can open the valve by yourself.
Five, installation requirements:
1. The valve installation unit shall have corresponding qualifications.
2. The valve should be installed behind the gas meter and in front of the cooker.
3. It should be installed in the direction of air flow indicated by the valve body, allowing horizontal and vertical installation.
4. When the pipeline is purged, it is recommended to isolate the self-closing valve to prevent debris in the pipe from damaging the valve sealing material.
5. Before performing pressure test to check the sealing performance, the self-closing valve should be opened. The test pressure should not be greater than the maximum inlet pressure of the valve.
6. Why the valve is damaged or the parts are lost due to improper storage or illegal construction are not covered by our free warranty.
Six, gas pipeline installation guide self-closing valve
Seven, valve maintenance:
It is recommended that users regularly check the valves for opening and closing. If a fault is found, they should promptly notify the professional or the manufacturer for maintenance. It is strictly forbidden that the user disassembles or knocks the valve at will to avoid gas leakage.
Eight, quality assurance
Chengdu Tenda Gas Equipment Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Tenda) products are strictly inspected before they leave the factory and meet the relevant national standards or industry standards.
Chengdu Tenda Gas Equipment Co., Ltd. promises that every customer who purchases a Tenda product will have a free replacement if there is a quality problem within one year from the date of purchase of the product. Products that are damaged or missing due to the following conditions are not eligible for this free replacement service:
1. Negligence, accident, disaster, improper installation and use;
2. Unauthorized disassembly and modification of the product;
3. Damage caused by the transportation process; (negotiated with the freight carrier)
4. Materials or defects in design and manufacturing that cannot be found at the scientific and technological level when the product is put into circulation.
10. Limitation of Liability
1. The user should acknowledge that the product itself has determined the purpose and suitability of purchasing it, and Ternda is not responsible for the consequences of the recommendations provided.
2. Tenda is not responsible for the loss caused by the use and maintenance of the product not strictly in accordance with the requirements of this product manual.
3. Trenda will not be responsible for any problems caused by unauthorized changes or replacement of internal parts.
This product manual is published by Tenda. Due to typographical errors or continuous product updates, the content of this manual may differ from the actual product. These changes are subject to change without notice. For the latest version, please call our company.
Tel: 028-84828756. Fax: 028-84828756. Chengdu Teanda Gas Equipment Co., Ltd. reserves the right of final interpretation .